Apartamentos Trajano offers you three modern and unique spaces to stay in the center of Mérida:
- A. Compact Apartment - A double room, living area with sofa bed, kitchen, bathroom and private balcony.
- B. Family Apartment - A double room, a room with bunk beds, living area with sofa bed, kitchen, bathroom and private terrace.
- C. Deluxe Apartment - Two double rooms, living area with sofa bed, kitchen, bathroom, balcony and private terrace.
Apartamentos Trajano is located in a completely renovated house in the historic center of Merida , just a few steps from the Arch of Trajan . The apartments have free Wi-Fi , air conditioning hot / cold , fully equipped kitchen, living rooms with sofa bed, comfortable rooms and bathrooms with shower.
The apartments are surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants , and are a 10-minute walk from the Roman Theater and the National Museum of Roman Art .They are also ideally located for visiting the Temple of Diana (300m), the Arab Alcazaba (400m), the Roman Bridge (400m), the Aqueduct of Miracles (900m) or the Roman Circus (1.3km).
The apartments are modern, cozy and have all the details. They also have washing machine, drying rack and iron. Sheets, towels and toiletries are included. Bathrooms are outfitted with showers and hair dryers.
For those traveling by car, we provide you with a free private parking located 400 meters from the apartments. For the little ones we have cot and highchair available.
Another important point: the apartments are accessible only by stairs (1 floor). We are sorry we can not accommodate people with reduced mobility.
Trajano Apartments is a great option for travelers interested in discovering the monumental complex of Merida ( World Heritage City since 1993 ), enjoy a fabulous gastronomic offer ( especially Iberian products ) or just spend a perfect weekend in a city nice with an amazing past ...
- They can accommodate children of all ages.
- Up to 2 children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge in cots.
12:00 PM (noon)
Calle Alvarado 3 , Mérida, 06800, Spain